We are now ready to begin registration for your team’s Habitat Build Day. I have attached an FAQ document to answer some questions you and your team may have about the build day!
As the lead for your team’s Habitat Build Day there are a couple of things to keep in mind:
1. Habitat GTA is requiring all Habitat Build Day participants to be fully vaccinated 14 days prior to entering the build site. Participants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon arrival. This information will be shared with participants during the registration process. Please note that masks are optional.
2. The registration process includes important safety training components as well as a release and liability waiver. For safety and legal reasons, it is very important that each participant go through the registration process and that no one attempts to register on behalf of someone else.
3. Through the registration process individuals will receive all the information they need to prepare for the day. Parking: parking details will be shared closer to the build day.
4. The deadline to register is September 19th unfortunately we need to be firm on this date to give our construction team time to prepare.
5. We would love to have you share your team’s Habitat Build Day and celebrate your support of Habitat for Humanity on social media. Please see attached social media editorial calendar to help you get started.
***Please forward the message below to Habitat Build Day participants***
We look forward to welcoming the Unifor Local 79 team on our 423 Old Weston Road build site on October 4th . To participate in this Habitat Build Day please click here to register, select the date of your event within the calendar and follow the prompts to complete the short registration process.
To help us prepare for the day, we ask that all participants register by 11:59 PM on September 19th . Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept participants beyond this date.
On behalf of Habitat for Humanity GTA thank you for donating your time. Your support will help families in your community build strength, stability, and independence through affordable housing. For more information on this project please visit https://habitatgta.ca/
Thank you for your support!